Interventional Radiology, Nursing (RN)
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Greenstaff Medical is currently seeking RN - Interventional Radiology for positions in New Haven, CT . This is a 1st 8h position. Must have a current CT license and have at least 2 years of recent RN - Interventional Radiology experience in the U.S.
- Current Resume
- Active Nursing License per state
- Current BLS and/or ACLS and/or Specialty Certifications
- 2 current clinical references (1 must be current supervisor)
- Physical (within 12 months)
- TB test (within 12 months)
- Titers - MMR/Hep B/Varicella
- Respiratory Fit Test (within 12 months)
- Current Tdap/Flu vaccinations
- Must be able to pass competency tests, background check, and drug screening
Compensation and Benefits
At Greenstaff Medical, the best nurses deserve the best jobs!
- Competitive pay rates
- Housing Stipends
- Travel reimbursements
- Weekly pay
- Personal recruiter/account manager
- Dedicated housing and benefits team
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
This job will not last long! Apply online now or call us today at 1-866-672-8432 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!