Advanced Practitioners, Nurse Practitioner (NP), Physician Assistant (PA)
$100 to $130 Per Annum
Full benefits – Health, Dental, Vision and 401K for W2 Employees
Our client in Michigan is looking for a locum Neonatal NP/PA for a 26-week assignment asap!
- Facility is open to an NNP or PA.
- Provider will be required to work at two facilities.
- Dates of coverage: July 2023 - January 2024.
- 24 hour callShift: 9am - 10am with 2-3 shifts a week
- Number of Neonatologists in the group: 4
- Average number of admissions per day: 0-4
- NICU Trauma Level II and III.
- NOT required to cover Level I Nursery
- Required to attend C-Sections
- Required to transfer Neonates.EPIC EMR System
Types of Required Neonatal Procedures:
- Nursery Level II and III/NICU
- Ventilation Management
- Invasive (ETT)
- Non-Invasive (BiPAP/CPAP)
- Chest Tube Insertion
- Exchange Transfusions
- Evaluation & Management of Acute Volume/BP Issues
- Insertion of Central Line
- Insertion of Arterial Line
- Board Certified
- Active MI license or Active IMLC
- BLS, NRP
- Must be willing to cover at two facilities
- COVID Vaccine
- Comfortable with all procedures listed in job description
What Greenstaff Medical has to offer:
- Pay rate up to $130 an hour (W2 vs. 1099, call for details)
- Travel expenses reimbursed: Flight, hotel, rental car, mileage at IRS rate
- Internal travel team can assist with arrangements.
- Licensure reimbursement
- Certification reimbursement
- Full benefits – Health, Dental, Vision and 401K for W2 Employees
- Referral bonuses of $2,000
Please reach out to Andria Boyden, Manager of Delivery, via call/text at 832-398-9450 or email at Andria.firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions/referrals.