Advanced Practitioners, Nurse Practitioner (NP), Physician Assistant (PA)
$85 to $120 Per Hour
Full benefits – Health, Dental, Vision and 401K for W2 Employees
Our client in New York is in a need of a Locum General Surgery PA or NP for a 13-week assignment!
- Monday and Wednesday: 1pm-930p (8 hours, 30 minutes dinner break)
- Off Thursday
- Friday 7pm-730am (12 hours)
- Saturday 7pm-730am (12 hours)
- Off Sunday
- If willing to work 48 hours (OT to start at 50 hours) would love Tuesday 1p-930pm as well
- 3-7 Surgical Cases per day.
- Candidate must have a strong laparoscopic and open background as well as robotics.
- Needs strong surgical inpatient experience and robotics experience. 3+ years.
- EMR is Epic
- APP will be working Autonomously.
- Supervising Physician, available at all times, but not necessarily on site.
- 14 Operating Rooms
- 8 general surgeons in the practice
- Patient Age Demographic: 16+
- Required Duties: Pre-Op Physical Exams, Suture Removal, Diagnose Illnesses, Treat Illnesses, Order Tests, Interpret Tests, Assist in Surgery, Write Prescriptions, Coordination of Care
- NCCPA -Required (for PAs)
- RNFA & FNP - Required (for NPs)
- AHA BLS, ACLS
- NY license
- 3+ years experience in and out of the OR (No new grads)
- Clean background with no malpractice
- Must be proficient in Da Vinci Robotics Si and Xi and CERTIFIED
- Local candidates within driving distance preferred.
- Travelers accepted – reimbursed for flight, hotel, car and mileage at IRS standard rate
What Greenstaff Medical has to offer:
- Pay rate up to $120 an hour (W2 vs. 1099, call for details)based on experience.
- Travel expenses reimbursed: Flight, hotel, rental car and mileage at IRS standard rate.
- Internal travel team can assist with arrangements.
- Licensure reimbursement
- Certification reimbursement
- Full benefits – Health, Dental, Vision and 401K for W2 Employees
- Referral bonuses of $2,000
Please reach out to Andria Boyden, Manager of Delivery, via call/text at 832-398-9450 or email at Andria.firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions/referrals.