CRNA, Nursing (RN)
$100 to $110 Per Hour
Full benefits – Health, Dental, Vision and 401K for W2 Employees
Our client in Arizona is needing 2 - Family Practice or Internal Medicine NP’s or PA’s for an ongoing assignment!
- The Practitioner shall interview and examine patients, review past medical history and request and/ or perform diagnostic tests and examinations as necessary to make diagnosis for primary care services. They make diagnosis after evaluating information obtained and provide medical or surgical treatment and/ or referral as appropriate.
- The practitioner shall counsel and educate patients, families, community and medical staff about general health care.
- The practitioner shall prescribe drugs and tests necessary to provide including the use of radiology and laboratory
- The practitioner shall become familiar with and be guided by the facility formulary and shall follow facility procedures when prescribing drugs
- The practitioner shall be authorized to prescribe pharmaceuticals shall do so according to the availability of drugs listed in the facility formulary
- Pharmacy services will provide instructions to the prescribing contract physician as to substitution of generic drugs for prescribed drugs
- The service unit pharmacy must approve drugs not on the formulary
- The practitioner shall participate in a continual process of quality of health care evaluation to assure the provision of quality service.
- Strive for excellence in providing general family medicine medical services.
- Comply with all facility infection control and safety procedures, practices, and standards
- Respect and maintain the basic right of patients, to include but not limited to personal dignity
- Certified through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (ir relevant to license)
- Possess a current, unrestricted state medical license from any of the 50 states or Puerto Rico
- Maintain continuing education/ certification.
- Current AHA Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) certification.
- Certification of Immunizations
- Declaration of Employment
- Certification of Education
What Greenstaff Medical has to offer:
- Pay rate up to $110 an hour (W2 vs. 1099, call for details)
- Stipend for expenses
- Licensure reimbursement
- Certification reimbursement
- Full benefits – Health, Dental, Vision and 401K for W2 Employees
- Referral bonuses of $2,000
Please reach out to Andria Boyden, Manager of Delivery, via call/text at 832-398-9450 or email at Andria.firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions/referrals.